- Download a copy of this EULA (PDF 104kb)
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
1st July 2009
1. This is a legal agreement between you and Ruby Rynne. By downloading the product and using it on any computer or device, you agree to be bound by the terms of this End User Licence Agreement (EULA). Be sure to read the following agreement before using this product. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT AND DESTROY ALL COPIES OF IT.
2. This is a licence, not a sale. Ruby Rynne retains all intellectual property rights in the contents of the product. The product and all of it’s content is provided under the terms of this Agreement, which governs the use of the content.
3. You are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-sublicensable right to use the product for:
a. Personal Use
i. You may create non-published digital scrapbook layouts for yourself using the product in any manner.
ii. You may create cards, invitations, printed items and handcrafted articles from the product provided that no more than:
- 50 cards of any given design
- 200 invitations of any given design
- 10 of any other handcrafted article or printed item of any given design
are produced, and they are exclusively for your own personal use.
iii. You may create a blog skin or website graphics for your own personal use, provided that credit is given with a link to www.rubyrynne.biz on each page where the product is used.
b. Professional Use
i. You may use the product to create digital scrapbook layouts, cards, invitations or other hand crafted articles for compensation by another party provided that the layout is delivered to that party as a flattened, 300 dpi file or print with any photographs or supplied memorabilia embedded in the file and that no more than:
- 10 cards of any given design
- 100 invitations of any given design
- 5 of any other handcrafted article or printed item of any given design
a. For clarification, you may not use the product to create designs for mass production by a third party or via a print on demand service such as, but not limited to, Cafe Press.
ii. You may not, under any circumstances, give your client a digital file containing any part of the product accessible on it’s own layer or isolated in a way that would make it reusable.
iii. You may not use the product to make Quick Pages or templates for sale or distribution.
iv. You may not use the product to make blog skins or website graphics for sale or distribution.
4. Except as specifically provided:
a. You may not use the product in any manner that is not expressly permitted in this license agreement. All rights not specifically granted are retained by Ruby Rynne.
b. You may not sell, assign, license, disclose, distribute, or otherwise transfer or make available the product, in whole or in part, or any copies of the product in whole or in part, in any form not provided for in this agreement to any third party for any reason.
Sole exception: You may transmit digital files of your creations using the product to print services for the purposes of enabling them to produce hard copies of layouts, cards, invitations or other items, subject to the file format limitations described in section 3.b. of this licence.
c. You may not remove or alter any proprietary notices or information included in the product or this licence agreement.
1. You may submit digital scrapbooking layouts for publication to books, magazines, print newsletters and printed publications provided:
a. The images are not substantially altered from their original or altered in such a way as to misrepresent the original product
b. Complete credits are published along with the image in the form of:
credits – kit: ‘A Winter Tale’ (Ruby Rynne)
2. You may submit digital scrapbooking layouts for display in online galleries and/or websites, provided that the uploaded files are at display resolution only (72dpi). Crediting is not required, but is appreciated.
3. I am happy to grant an extension to your licence on a case by case basis so that you may participate in QP exchanges, circle journals and similar community (non-profit) projects using my products. Please email me with details of what you want to do and I will reply with a permission letter that you can use to satisfy the requirements of the person/website organising the exchange.
THE PRODUCT AND ACCOMPANYING MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RUBY RYNNE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ITS USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE PRODUCT PROVE DEFECTIVE, RUBY RYNNE'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL BE TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID.